Cub Cadet FAQ's
Quietline Drive Shaft Removal
1) remove frame cover and side shields
2) slide fan forward on driveshaft about 3"
3) loosen all 4 bolt in the front (flywheel) drive disk.
4) drive out the roll pin on the hydro CI coupler and the rear driveshaft CI coupler.
5) emery cloth the driveshaft between the fan and the rear coupler.
6) slide the rear coupler/rubber disks/hydro coupler assembly forward until if clears the hydro shaft (ball drops out)
7) lift the drive line up and out of the frame.
Re-assembly is the reverse.