Cub Cadet FAQ's
HyTran Ultra Info
HyTran Ultra Tractor Fluid (MS-1209)
A unique all-weather hydraulic/transmission fluid
HyTran Ultra is designed to handle transmission, wet brake,
and hydraulic systems. HyTran Ultra will enhance your brake and clutch
capabilities, while helping to reduce brake chatter, clutch slippage and wear,
and final drive wear. HyTran Ultra fluid is designed for use in ambient
temperatures of –20F (-30C) to 120F (50C).
- Specifically designed to provide better water tolerance
and filtration efficiency than typical anti-wear hydraulic fluids. Water
tolerance is crucial for preventing additive drop-out, filter plugging, and
- Blended to provide the stable viscosity essential to
maintaining optimum machine performance and long-life.
- Superior wear protection for hydraulic components, drive
train gears and other transmission parts.
- Controlled frictional characteristics provide smooth
operation of wet brakes and clutches. Special non-zinc additives ensure a
thermally and hydrolytically stable product, keep the system free of deposits,
and prevent the creation of corrosive by-products.
- Meets the frictional requirements of Caterpillar TO-2 and
Allison C-3, as well as all performance requirements of the former
International Harvester B-6 specification.
- Thoroughly tested and approved by CNH engineering.
Meets Case specification MS-1209.
Besides all that fancy talk above! IT WORKS!